2022-2023 Pre-U Chinese Program
Study Chinese, Win the Future!
Wanna study in Taiwan but don't understand Chinese?
No worries anymore!
CJCU offers the most beneficial scholarship program for both your Chinese study and degree program!
Nothing better than learning Chinese immersive in a Chinese-spoken environment!
◎What's Pre-U Chinese Program
The “Pre-U Chinese Program (Pre-U program)” is offered to CJCU’s prospective overseas degree students to pre-study Chinese before applying for undergraduate degree programs, including 3 stages:
- Start with 6 to 12 months of Chinese language learning
- Apply for the Chinese-taught undergraduate degree program.
- Become an undergraduate degree student if admitted by CJCU.
Special Offers on Tuition
- Only NT$20,000 dollars per term for Chinese learning! (The full price is NT$35,000 dollars.)
- Tuition waiver in your undergraduate freshmen year! The amount of waiver is based on the length of joining the Pre-U program.
Who can apply?
The applicants should meet the qualifications as follows:
- must be aged 18 or above, and eligible to apply for university admission to the undergraduate degree programs.
- have completed the high school diploma or are graduate-on-scheduled from the high school.
- must be non-Chinese native speakers whose Chinese proficiency level is less than CEFR A2 Level.
- should aim to complete the Chinese-taught degree at Chang Jung Christian University.
- not be awarded any Taiwanese governmental scholarships, such as MOFA Taiwan Scholarship, MOE Huayu Enrichment Scholarship, etc.
- never have studied in Taiwan in accordance with the “Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan” and “Regulations Regarding Study and Counseling Assistance for Overseas Chinese Students in Taiwan.”
How to Apply?
- Please contact the Admission Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) first to confirm the channel (eligibility) for future undergraduate program admission.
- Receive a series number for the Pre-U application.
- Prepare all the required documents in PDF files for the online application.
- Fill out the online application form: https://forms.gle/R2rgpG9iYm9hDPr88
- Submit your application by:
- July 1st, 2022 →2022 Fall Application
- December 20th, 2022 →2023 Spring Application
- Make sure you have read the application guideline.
- Contact us
- Office of Admission: email@example.com
- Chinese Language and Culture Center: firstname.lastname@example.org