防疫通知--4/6~4/10防疫清消作業及線上課程說明（To CJCU teachers, staffs and students）
二、因應上述事件，本校配合台南市政府防疫規定，確診之該名學生自111年4月6日(三)起至4月15日(五)止，修習之課程一律改為線上教學，由任課教師依教學進度將授課大綱、重點及教材上傳至CJCU I-Learning 雲端智慧教室等各類教學平台，進行線上課程或後續補課。
To CJCU teachers, staffs and students,
In response to the fact that a student from our school returned home and contacted his family during the holiday, and was diagnosed with the infection on the afternoon of April 6, our school followed the Tainan City Government's epidemic prevention regulations to implement the campus control and strengthen the clean-up operation starting from the 8th session of April 6 to April 10. During this period, all courses in the whole school will be conducted online. The relevant instructions are as follows:
1. The school was notified by the Health Bureau that during the vacation, one student whose parent was diagnosed with the infection on April 5 was also notified of diagnosis. Because the student only had contact with one roommate after returning to school on April 5, he immediately took an anti-epidemic taxi to the hospital for testing, and waited for the test results in the dormitory without contacting other people. After the diagnosis was confirmed this afternoon (April 6), the confirmed student was transported to the hospital for treatment by an anti-epidemic ambulance. The roommate was also assisted in arranging to stay in the Anxin dormitory and did a quick screening yesterday. The current test result is negative, and the student has also been taken home by his parents for self-health management.
2. In response to the above incident, our school followed the Tainan City Government's epidemic prevention regulations. From April 6 (Wed) to April 15 (Fri), the courses which the confirmed student selected will be changed to online. Teachers should upload the syllabus, key points and teaching materials to various teaching platforms such as CJCU I-Learning, Cloud Classroom based on the teaching progress, and conduct online courses or follow-up supplementary courses.
3. Since the afternoon of April 6th, the school has carried out a large-scale clean-up of the campus environment. The disinfection of the public area of Dorm 4 has been completed at 4:00pm on April 6th. From 5:30pm today, the first, second, and the third dorm were cleaned and disinfected. From tomorrow, classrooms and laboratories and other indoor spaces will be closed for disinfection. When disinfection is in progress, teachers, students and colleagues are advised not to approach.
4. In order to prevent the spread of the epidemic, the campus restaurants will provide only take-away foods from April 6th to 10th, and indoor use is prohibited. When entering the restaurant, please follow the checking system, disinfect your hands, and maintain social distance.
5. For relevant online course information, please refer to the announcement of the Academic Affairs Office.
◎ Gentle reminder
In response to the recent increase in the epidemic situation, teachers, colleagues and students are requested to take epidemic prevention measures and strengthen self-hygiene and health management. If you have any suspected symptoms, please notify the health protection team. Please also pay attention to unconfirmed rumors, please do not leave messages on social media in case of breaking the law.