防疫通知--本校課程於4/18(一)起恢復實體授課。 （To All CJCU colleagues and students）
二、實體授課防疫措施: (一) 師生請全程配戴口罩、禁止飲食。 (二) 授課教師請確實點名，掌握學生出席狀況。 (三) 教室保持通風良好、如有操作設備機具或輪替使用須妥善清消。
【Announcement of Registration and Curriculum Section】 Resume in-person class on campus from April 18.
1. Resume in-person class on campus from April 18 (Mon).
2. Epidemic prevention measures of in-person class on campus :
(1) All teachers and students must wear a face mask and no food or drink in class.
(2) Teachers should take the regular roll call to check student attendance status.
(3) Open the windows for better ventilation. Tools, machines and equipment used in class shall be disinfected.
3. Cooperating with government's epidemic prevention measures on April 13, if there is "confirmed case" or " close contact with the COVID victim", and the class has move to online teaching method, the announcement will be posted on school's webpage of COVID-19, and email teachers and students to implement online teaching method. For the students who need to learn online, a text message and email will be sent to the teachers and students. Please pay attention to notices on the school mail.
4. The school's epidemic prevention measures are in accordance with the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), the Ministry of Education (MOE), and the Tainan City Government's epidemic prevention regulations, and will be revised on a rolling basis for subsequent teaching method this semester and make public announcement on the school's webpage of COVID-19.
The school's classroom space complies with the epidemic prevention guidelines. Epidemic prevention measures is a long-term war, please continue to implement health management, wash hands frequently, always wear a face mask, keep appropriate social distancing.
Thank you again for keep each other healthy and safe.
Registration and Curriculum Section 2022.04.14