111年5月9日(一)起實施全校兩週遠距教學演練 - 2022/5/9 (MON) starts the Campus-wide online teaching drill for two weeks
因應確診、居家隔離個案增加，為防止疫情擴散，本校所有課程自5月9日 (一) 至5月22日 (日)止執行遠距教學演練兩週。
- 請任課教師於CJCU I-Learning 雲端智慧教室公告上課方式，並請掌握學生到課情況、留存數位課程教材、師生線上互動、學習評量及作業報告等資料，俾利查考。
- 畢業班期末考強烈建議以線上辦理為原則，如有特殊需求須採實體考試之課程，請向教務處註冊課務組申請；若採實體考試，亦應提供無法到考學生其他彈性作法，如：提供線上測驗或繳交報告等替代方式，以確保其權益。並請任課教師留意實施遠距教學是否影響評分標準，若有修正，請於CJCU I-Learning 雲端智慧教室課程平台公告，以利學生瞭解，避免爭議。
In response to the increase in confirmed cases and home isolation, and to prevent the spread of the epidemic, all courses in our school will be moved to online for two weeks from May 9 (Mon) to May 22 (Sun).
Measures for online teaching:
- Teachers must announce class teaching methods in CJCU I-Learning and pay attention to student attendance, and keep records of digital course materials, online interactions, quizzes, and class reports for future reference to ensure effective learning.
- Practical courses (i.e. lab work or professional software courses) should also adopt an online teaching mode such as providing course materials or instructional videos plus online discussion or reports. If the instructors find that an online mode cannot be adopted, make-up classes can be scheduled later when in-person classes will be resumed, and please report to the Registration and Curriculum Section.
- Students’ absence due to the epidemic during this period should not affect their class performance and scores. Please provide make-up options to ensure continuous learning for students.
- The final exam of the graduating class is strongly recommended to be conducted online. If any course requires in-person examinations, please apply to the Registration and Curriculum Section first. If in-person examinations are conducted, the students who are unable to participate would do it with other methods. i.e. alternatives such as online quizzes or reports. Teachers must pay attention to whether the grading standard has changed, and announce the new standards in CJCU I-Learning, let students understand and avoid controversy.
Please continue to implement health management, always wear a face mask, wash hands frequently, reduce gatherings.
Thank you again for keeping each other healthy and safe.
Registration and Curriculum Section 2022.05.07