- 全校所有課程遠距教學至本學期結束（6 月 19 日）。
- 課程之教學與評量方式，授課教師將公告於CJCU I-Learning 雲端智慧教室。
All courses will be switched to online teaching mode for the rest of the spring semester
In response to the peak of the COVID-19 and to prevent the spread of the epidemic, teaching measures are as follows:
- All courses will be switched to online teaching mode for the rest of the spring semester.(June.19)
- Regarding the teaching and grading method of the course, teachers will announce in CJCU I-Learning.
- For the Practical courses, Lab work and Technical courses, if it’s required for in-person classes or exam, it needs to be approved by the director of the unit. And the complete epidemic prevention measures must be followed, including always wearing a face mask, keeping the better ventilation and a proper distance.
- The master or doctoral thesis examinations for graduate students can be handled by in-person or online.
- The application for suspension and dropout can be allowed by mail and post. For details, please refer to the announcement of "Related Matters for Application for suspension and dropout for the Second Semester of the spring semester".
- Graduation certificates could be provided by post, please refer to the latest announcement of Registration and Curriculum Section.
Registration and Curriculum Section 2022.5.17