防疫通知—延長線上教學至4/17止 （To All CJCU colleagues and students）
To All CJCU colleagues and students,
Recently, the epidemic is on the rise. During the holiday, some of our students returned home or participated in parties, and contacted with those who were diagnosed. On April 7, one student was diagnosed with COVID-19, and on April 8, two other students received the positive PCR tests. In order to strengthen epidemic prevention and maintain campus safety, we hereby proceed our school's epidemic prevention measures:
- After the school began to implement comprehensive online teaching on April 6, the campus environment was cleaned up, and indoor spaces such as classrooms and laboratories have been closed for disinfection. The campus cleaning operation was completed.
- To strengthen epidemic prevention, maintain campus safety and stop possible transmission, in accordance with the current epidemic prevention regulations of the Ministry of Education and Tainan City Government, our school will extend online teaching until April 17, 2022 (Sunday). For relevant online course information, please refer to the announcement of the Academic Affairs Office.
- To prevent the spread of the epidemic, the campus cafeteria will provide take-away only from April 6 to 17, and it is prohibited for indoor use. Please do the temperature check, disinfect your hands, and maintain social distance when entering the restaurant.
- If you receive a text message about footprint overlaps with the confirmed patient, you can go to the Tainan City Rapid Screening/PCR location for testing.
- During the online teaching period, the administrative services will be still continued.
In response to the recent increase in the epidemic situation, teachers, colleagues and students are requested to take epidemic prevention measures and strengthen self-hygiene and health management. If you have any suspected symptoms, please notify the health protection team. Please also pay attention to unconfirmed rumors, please do not leave messages on social media in case of breaking the law.