- Please log into your E-Portal to withdraw courses.
- After the course selection period for each semester set by the school, if a student cannot focus on schoolwork due to personal, physical and mental, or special circumstances or changes in the family, said student may apply for course withdrawal.
- Students applying for course withdrawal shall not withdraw from over two courses, and the total credits earned after the withdrawal shall not dip below the minimum mandatory credits required.
- The course withdrawal period starts from the 4th week until the 13th week of each semester, and withdrawal applications outside of this period shall be rejected.
- Students applying for course withdrawal shall submit the withdrawal application via the student system, and complete the withdrawal request after approval by the department director. The withdrawn subjects shall not be restored under any circumstances.
- A record of the withdrawn subject(s) shall be kept on the English and Chinese transcript.