Office of Global Engagement
1. I want to join more events with international students, where can I update the activity information?
- Click the link then searching for the activity you would like to join.
- Join Facebook group for CJCU International Students (CJCU-ISAY).
All the information related to activities will be updated on these two platforms. Or, you can also go to One Stop Service Desk to ask for signing up.
2. I want to join ISBU, how can I join?
The Office of Global Engagement has a brief introduction about ISBU, please refer to it.
3. If I want to borrow the Taiwan Hall of Global Plaza, what should I do?
- Step1：Please check if the Global Plaza is available through the Google Canlendar above
- Step2：Please call #1701 for booking the Global Plaza
- Step3：Download and fill in the application in the "CJCU Global Plaza Utilization Regulations"
For more information, please click here.
4. Can I go to Global Plaza at any time?
The opening hour is 8:30 am to 4:40 pm.
5. Where is the Office of Global Engagement?
It is on the 3rd floor of the Administration building.