Important Notices and Steps to Apply for CJCU (International Student)
Important Notices for International Student Admissions
- Applicants who are not citizens of Taiwan and intend to enroll at CJCUas international students must never have been expelled from any school in Taiwan. Those who have obtained degrees in Taiwan, and intend to pursue a higher degree, will be treated as domestic students. See the link below for more details on the Articales of International Students Undertaking studies in Taiwan.
- International students applying for schools in Taiwan shall be limited to ONE application only. Upon completion of the course of study, at a school in Taiwan, to which an international student has applied, the student's admission to another school’s academic level shall be handled in a manner identical to the admission procedures for local students. An exception is that an application for a master’s degree or higher levels of graduate studies can be processed under the procedures of each individual school.
- When reviewing one's admission application, if any of the required documents (i.e. Degree diploma, Financial statement, Language certificate, or other documents required by CJCU) have not been authenticated by an overseas mission, or by an agency established or designated by the Executive Yuan, or by a private organization commissioned by the Executive Yuan, and the university has any doubts about them, it may request authentication by an overseas agency. If documents that have already been authenticated raise any doubts, CJCU may request examination of the documents. In accordance with the Regulations Regarding Internationla Studnets Undertaking Studies in Taiwan (Article 7)
- Applicants must submit proof of language proficiency with their application.
- Programs Conducted in Chinese: Applicants should achieve the TOCFL Level A2 or above.
- Programs Conducted in English: Applicants are non-native speakers of the English language, who should provide English test certificate at least CEFR B1 or above.
- Please confirm that your status is eligible for International Student.
- Please confirm that the department and degree that you intend to apply for accepts International Students.
- Please ensure the instruction language of programs.
- Check whether the department you want to apply for has additional requiredments for application and submission of documents. Prepare and unload all required documents online. The oral test will be notified individually by the department.
- Please ensure to complete and submit the online application before deadline. Late, ineligible, or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Application Process & Steps
Download the Admission Brochure
Download and print the Declaration form; sign and upload the scanned file
Applicants should register online and upload all required documents.
** The school are responsible in handling overseas student enrollment affairs. Except for publicity, promotion and assisting students to go through the necessary procedures for coming to Taiwan, enrollment affairs shall not be entrusted to outside institutions, legal persons, groups or individuals.