- Objects: According to National Health Insurance Act, any foreigner staying in Taiwan over six months continously is obligated to underwrite an insurance policy under NHI.
- Fee: TWD $ 826 per month (If you are Overseas Chinese Students, who has the proof document of of low-income household, You enable to apply for NHI subsidy. The month fee of NHI will be TWD $ 413.)
◎ Students should pay the fee for six months a time when they are enrolling in the University in a new semester.
(The first semester pay for the fee from Sept. to Feb. of the following year / The second semester pay for the fee from Mar. to Aug.)
- Claim Information:
- The application form of reimbursement of self-advanced medical expenses (Please refer to the attached file.)
- Certificate of diagnosis
- The original copy of medical receipt
- The photocopy of proof of entry and exit (e.g. passport pages with departure and entry stamps)
- The photocopy of ARC
- The photocopy of bank account
- You could claim for an overseas emergency after you're back to Taiwan.
- If you cannot provide the documents of 2 & 3, the statement about being unable to receive the original copies of the documents should be provided.
- Those who are ineligible for NHI must underwrite Overseas Student Medical Insurance.