Q1. Where and how can I pay my tuition and fees?
- Cash Payment: Take your student ID to the Cashier Section (the 2nd Floor, Administration Building) -> Meet the Cashier Section staff to complete your payment -> Take the invoice
- Bank Transfer: Directly transfer from abroad. The remittance information is as follows:
Bank name: FIRST COMMERCIAL
BANK Branch: FU-CHIANG BRANCH
Bank address: NO. 31 , Tung Men Rd., Sec. 3, East Dist., TAINAN 701 , TAIWAN R.O.C
Account No: 60450230639
SWIFT CODE : FCBKTWTP
Beneficiary’s name: Chang Jung Christian University
- Credit Card payment: Download international student payment forms for tuition and fees. Fill in the form and submit to the school.
Q2. How do I activate the vehicle pass?
- Step 1: Go to Cashier Section to pay for parking fee.
- Step 2: Go to the General Affair’s Office to activate the pass.
Q3. How to buy and add value to school Air-conditioned Cards?
- Step 1: Go to the Cashier Section to buy the card.
- Step 2: Go to the Procurement,Construction and Maintenance Section to pay the deposit.
Q4. Where can I pay the venue fees?
- Step 1: Go to the Assets and General Affairs Section and apply for venue using.
- Step 2: Take the bill to the Cashier Section and make a payment.
Q5. Other questions: Please refer to this link for more information.