Office of Admissions
1. Where can I apply for Scholarship for oversea students?
You can go to the Office of Admissions which is located at the 3rd floor of Administration Building to ask a question, they will happy to help you. Or visit the website to get the information.
2. I want to take some part time jobs, do I need to apply for a work permit application?
Yes, you have to apply for it! If you have any questions you can go to the Office of Admissions to have more details.
3. I have some questions about my Alien Resident Certificate, who can I ask?
You can go to the Office of Admissions to have more details. The staff there are very welcome for your inquiry.
4. If I want to apply for the Chinese test or want to know relevant information, where should I go?
There is a poster of the Chinese Test in the Admissions Office. If you want to refer to the textbook of the Chinese test, you have to go to the 1st building 5th floor of the Language Center to see it.
5. I plan to go back home during the winter/summer vacation.What are the school's regulations on isolation at that time?
There is quarantine related information in the school LINE groups of your countries when the winter/summer vacation is coming, or you can go to the admissions office to ask about quarantine.
6. I want to renew my work permit and residence permit. What should I do?
The Office of Admissions sometimes holds briefings on renewal of residence permits and work permits, so you can ask the Office of Admission.
7. How did I know when the vacations started?
You can log on the Student Portal to see when the next vacation is.
8. Can I work part time as I study here?
Yes, as long as you are issued a work permit by the Workforce Development Agency. An employer should help you to join labor insurance. Except for winter and summer vacation, working hours for one week cannot exceed 20 hours.